Instagram
Home > SingleFold Towels & Dispensers
SingleFold Towels & Dispensers
Sort By:
Page of 1
In House Brand Single-Fold Paper Towels Natural Kraft 9" x 9 1/2" Sheet Size 16 x 250ct One-ply
In-House Brand Single-Fold Paper Towels Natural Tan Kraft Color 16 x 250ct
Price: $26.90

In House Brand Single-Fold Paper Towels Natural Kraft 9" x 9 1/2" Sheet Size 16 x 250ct One-ply. Both product and packaging contain recycled material. Meets EPA CPG requirements.

Sparkle Cleaning Supplies In-House Brand. Sparkle Cleaning Supplies In-House Brand Items, are typically Good Quality Economical Alternatives to Name Brand items. Sparkle Cleaning Supplies In-House Brands fluctuate from time to time, pending on Market Conditions, Global trading, Supply Availability, etc, etc, etc. Picture is representational and may or may not look like the actual product delivered.
Boardwalk Single-Fold Paper Towels Natural Kraft 9 x 9.45 Sheet Size 16 x 250ct
Boardwalk Single-Fold Paper Towels Natural Kraft 9 x 9.45 Sheet Size 16 x 250ct
Price: $31.98

Boardwalk Single-Fold Paper Towels Natural Kraft 9 x 9.45 Sheet Size 16 x 250ct
White Single-Fold Paper Towels 9" x 9 1/2" Sheet Size 16 x 250ct
In-House Brand Single-Fold Paper Towels White Color 16 x 250ct
Price: $34.90

In House Brand White Single-Fold Paper Towels 9" x 9 1/2" Sheet Size 16 x 250ct One-ply. Both product and packaging contain recycled material. Meets EPA CPG requirements.

Sparkle Cleaning Supplies In-House Brand. Sparkle Cleaning Supplies In-House Brand Items, are typically Good Quality Economical Alternatives to Name Brand items. Sparkle Cleaning Supplies In-House Brands fluctuate from time to time, pending on Market Conditions, Global trading, Supply Availability, etc, etc, etc. Picture is representational and may or may not look like the actual product delivered.
Boardwalk Green Single-Fold Towels 4020ct
Boardwalk Green Single-Fold Towels 4020ct
Price: $36.98

Boardwalk Green Single-Fold Towels 4020ct
Boardwalk Single-Fold Paper Towels White 10.5 x 9.3 Sheet Size 16 x 250ct
Boardwalk Single-Fold Paper Towels White 10.5 x 9.3 Sheet Size 16 x 250ct
Price: $39.00

Boardwalk Single-Fold Paper Towels White 10.5 x 9.3 Sheet Size 16 x 250ct
GEORGIA PACIFIC Envision Natural Brown Singlefold Hand Towels 10" x 9" 16 x 250ct
GEORGIA PACIFIC Envision Natural Brown Singlefold Hand Towels 10" x 9" 16 x 250ct
Price: $39.98

GEORGIA PACIFIC Envision Natural Brown Singlefold Hand Towels 10" x 9" 16 x 250ct
GEORGIA PACIFIC Model GPC 20904 - Envision White Single-fold Towels - 16 x 250ct
GEORGIA PACIFIC Envision White Single-fold Towels - 16 x 250ct
Price: $58.90

GEORGIA PACIFIC Model GPC 20904 - Envision White Single-fold Towels - 16 x 250ct. Offers reliable performance for your environmentally concerned customers. Made from recycled fibers. Product contains 40% Post Consumer, 55% Pre Consumer for a total 95% total recovered material. Meets EPA CPG requirements. Good quality, embossed, one-ply towels. 10 1/4" x 9 1/4" sheet size. 250 towels per pack. 16 packs per case.
WINDSOFT PAPER Single-Fold Towels
WINDSOFT PAPER Single-Fold Towels
Price: $99.00

WINDSOFT PAPER Single-Fold Towels
SCOTT Single-Fold Towels
SCOTT Single-Fold Towels
List Price: $140.40
Price: $117.00
Savings: $23.40

SCOTT Single-Fold Towels
   
 
SingleFold Towels & Dispensers